March 15, 2009

This is my Happy Place

I am Ashos.  (No, it's not my real name.)

I am just a person.  Male or female, old or young, white or black or some other color.  You know, a person.  Like you.

I want to share my thoughts, and I've decided that this is the place to do it.  I don't care how many people read this blog, but I like the idea of having a journal that someone else can read.  The catch is that you don't know who I am.  Which is a good thing, because there could be things on this blog that I don't want my family to know.

I hope you don't think my writing style is creepy.

'Cause I do.  :P

But that's okay, since my writing style seems to change every now and then.

Anyway, I am Ashos.

It's nice to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment