July 4, 2009

i sometimes enjoy doing stupid things.

Especially when it involves a boy I have no chance with. But for a different reason this time.

He's not drop-dead gorgeous. He isn't six feet tall, nor does he have amazing abs. He isn't in a totally different social circle. He's not too many years older than me.

No, he is a good person, and a nice, friendly guy. I really like him... I really, really care about him. As lame as it seems, he is considering me as a potential romantic interest.

But here's why I have (almost) no chance.

He is a Christian. He loves god more than anything. He is pretty conservative.

I am "atheist." I will never believe in a god. I am pretty liberal.

It's a difficult place to be for him, he claims. Maybe he really does like me? Religion always gets in the way. I guess I won't know for a while. Or maybe I'll never know.

It's strange, but I like it.
Don't be scared...

No comments:

Post a Comment